Friday, November 12, 2010

Allen West Goes To DC

Daria Anne DiGiovanni, Inc.
November 11, 2010

Last night, my new Congressman-elect (I love typing that!)
Allen West gave a moving speech to the West Palm Beach
Republican Club, in which he honored veterans, upheld
American Exceptionalism and vowed to stand firm for the
US Constitution once sworn into office in Washington D.C.

I’d had the good fortune of unexpectedly bumping into Allen
as he strode through the parking lot toward the entrance
of the Bear Lakes Country Club, when I had to return to my
car to retrieve my Flip-corder. He thanked me sincerely for
working so hard on his campaign as I gave him a hug and my
congratulations (something I’d been unable to do at his
victory party, due to the size of the crowd). Truly, this
is a man of honor and integrity.

It’s hard to describe just how thrilled South Florida is
to have this decorated war hero and and patriot representing us,
but you’ll get an idea of the scope our our genuine love and
affection for Lt. Col. Allen West in the two videos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment